Mount Peake V Ti Fe
The Most Advanced Vanadium Project Globally
The Mount Peake Project is a world class strategic metals asset, located in Australia’s northern development hub, approximately 230km north of Alice Springs.
Mount Peake’s development will be a major boost for the Northern Territory economy, leveraging off its strategic location close to existing power and transport infrastructure, including the Alice Springs-Darwin railway, the Stuart Highway and an LNG pipeline.
To view the Fact Sheet on the Mount Peake Project, click here.
- Major Project Status awarded by the Australian Federal Government and the Northern Territory Government
- Located in excellent jurisdiction close to existing power and transport infrastructure
- Mine Site located approximately 230 km north of Alice Springs
- TIVAN® Processing Facility located 10 km from the darwin Port
- Vertically integrated from production to market
- JORC Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource totalling 160Mt, grading 0.28% V205, 5.3% TiO2 and 23% Fe
- Mine Site approval completed in 2018
- Darwin TIVAN® Processing Facility permits underway
- Innovative TIVAN® technology enabling high-purity product development
- Partnerships with Tier 1 development companies
- Off-take agreements in place
TNG discovered the deposit in 2008 whilst outlining magnetite-bearing gabbro containing high-grade vanadium, titanium and iron. Mineralisation commences at shallow depths making the deposit readily amendable to open pit mining.