Mount Peake V Ti Fe
The Most Advanced Vanadium Project Globally
The Mount Peake Project is a world class strategic metals asset, located in Australia’s northern development hub, approximately 230km north of Alice Springs.
Mount Peake’s development will be a major boost for the Northern Territory economy, leveraging off its strategic location close to existing power and transport infrastructure, including the Alice Springs-Darwin railway, the Stuart Highway and an LNG pipeline.
To view the Fact Sheet on the Mount Peake Project, click here.
- Major Project Status awarded by the Australian Federal Government and the Northern Territory Government
- Located in excellent jurisdiction close to existing power and transport infrastructure, approximately 230 km north of Alice Springs
- Vertically integrated production of V205, TiO2 Pigment, Fe203 at Single Site
- Consolidated and integrated mining and advanced processing operation at the Mount Peake Mine Site
- TNG’s TIVAN® technology enables production of three high-purity products at commercial grade
- One of the largest flat-lying, shallow vanadium-titanium deposits in Australia
- JORC Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource totalling 160Mt, grading 0.28% V205, 5.3% TiO2 and 23% Fe
- Off-take agreements in place with global groups
TNG discovered the deposit in 2008 whilst outlining magnetite-bearing gabbro containing high-grade vanadium, titanium and iron. Mineralisation commences at shallow depths making the deposit readily amendable to open pit mining.